RENTOLOG TECHNOLOGY LTD GOD IS OUR SOURCE
Rentolog technology is a Christian industry which means in mathematical derivation of Lawrence Onyeka Ret Ojugbani as the reign of God. As the name implies God is love and love works with unity so we say using the bible verses “Again, truly we tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there we am with them.”
unity is a key thing, blacks and white are open to work and in this company there is no discrimination or inequality among the staffs.
Also in Rentolog technology we uphold decency and the right attitude in business because as a staff of this great company, everything we do tells the world that God is our source. Transparency is our assets
Rentolog Technology Ltd has a vision to create jobs for all graduating students in the steel industry and to stop the demanding consumption of fossil fuels by replacing them with more sustainable hydro energy. And also involved in bringing the consumer service to their doorstep . As a company , we believe that we can change the world business ethics behaviors by introducing the God- people relationship. We defined the necessity of decency, transparency, integrity, working together as a team and preaching Jesus to the world.
The Code represents a minimum standard which our suppliers and employees must follow. Rentolog technology Ltd will take steps to ensure that the business practices are consistent with the Code. We expect our employees to think outside the box in solving problems.
The following are the code of the business:
1).Dressing: Every employee should make sure that he or she dresses in the right professional business clothes and he or she is not allowed to expose private parts of their bodies to the customer.
2) Humane Treatment :There is to be no harsh or inhumane treatment including violence, gender-based violence, sexual harassment, sexual abuse, corporal punishment, mental or physical coercion, bullying, public shaming, or verbal abuse of workers; nor is there to be the threat of any such treatment. Disciplinary policies and procedures in support of these requirements shall be clearly defined and communicated to workers.
3) Working hours are not to exceed the maximum set by local law. Further, a workweek should not be more than 60 hours per week, including overtime, except in emergency or uncommon circumstances. All overtime must be voluntary. Workers shall be allowed at least one day off every seven days, defined as a rest period of at least 24 consecutive hours every seven days. Suppliers must keep employee working hour and pay records in accordance with local and national laws and provide records upon request
4) Wages and Benefits: Compensation paid to workers shall comply with all applicable wage laws, including those relating to minimum wages, overtime hours and legally mandated benefits. In compliance with local laws, workers shall be compensated for overtime at pay rates greater than regular hourly rates. Deductions from wages as a disciplinary measure shall not be permitted. For each pay period, workers shall be provided with a timely and understandable wage statement that includes sufficient information to verify accurate compensation for work performed. All use of temporary, dispatch and outsourced labor will be within the limits of the local law.
5) Non-Discrimination/Non-Harassment : Rentolog Technology Ltd shall not engage in discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity or national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, union membership, covered veteran status, protected genetic information or marital status in hiring and employment practices such as wages, promotions, rewards, and access to training. Workers shall be provided with reasonable accommodation for religious practices. In addition, workers or potential workers should not be subjected to medical tests, including pregnancy or virginity tests, or physical exams that could be used in a discriminatory way. This was drafted in consideration of ILO Discrimination (Employment and Occupation) Convention (No.111).
6) Cooperation among workers : employees are allowed to be in a mixed color team. It is believed that it will help to strengthen the working bond.
7) Punctuality, Commitment and Dedication: Employees must take responsibility in carrying out duties.
8) Safety: Every employees must encouraged safety while working in the workplace.
9). Ethics: To meet social responsibilities and to achieve success in the marketplace, Suppliers and workers are to uphold the highest standards of ethics including:
i) Business Integrity: The highest standards of integrity are to be upheld in all business interactions. Workers shall have a zero-tolerance policy to prohibit any and all forms of bribery, corruption, extortion, and embezzlement. There should no illegal increments of price for personal gain.
ii) No Improper Advantage Bribes or other means of obtaining undue or improper advantage are not to be promised, offered, authorized, given, or accepted. This prohibition covers promising, offering, authorizing, giving, or accepting anything of value, either directly or indirectly through a third party, in order to obtain or retain business, direct business to any person, or otherwise gain an improper advantage. Monitoring, record keeping, and enforcement procedures shall be implemented to ensure compliance with anti-corruption laws. Employees should refer to the company’s Worldwide Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy for additional guidance on acceptable gift giving.
iii) Disclosure of Information All business dealings should be transparently performed and accurately reflected on the worker’s business books and records. Information regarding Supplier’s labor, health and safety, environmental practices, business activities, structure, financial situation, and performance is to be disclosed in accordance with applicable regulations and prevailing industry practices. Falsification of records or misrepresentation of conditions or practices in the supply chain are unacceptable.
iv) Intellectual Property: Intellectual property rights are to be respected, transfer of technology and know-how is to be done in a manner that protects intellectual property rights, and customer and supplier information is to be safeguarded.
v) Fair Business, Advertising and Competition: employees shall understand and comply with all applicable fair business, advertising and competition laws including fair trading and competition laws in the jurisdictions in which they operate.
We want to first acknowledge God for this opportunity. We plan on reviving the economy of Nigeria and provide stable employment for her citizens.
We planned not to promote bankruptcy among our members with the following idea.
1. When a person is employed , 30% of his or her salary is deducted monthly. From the money deducted 5% for his /her country tax payment, 25% will be reinvested for his / her future and her family well being. From the invested money 1.5% bonus will be added monthly.
We want to use the privilege to honor God for the business management of Rentolog Technology Ltd. Rentolog technology ltd is designed to meet human needs and reduce the unemployment rate.
The organizational structure is sub divided into three:
1. Functional Based Hierarchy
A. Function based hierarchy: the company is sub divided to various departments
2. Automation engineering and technology.
5. Agricultural Brand& Market development
6. Material Management and supply
7. Business analyst and Product development
8. Human resource and customer relations
9. Company safety personnel & Legal
10. Advertisement and information office
11. Performance Management
B. Centralization : Rentolog Technology Ltd is centralized in Nigeria.
C. Division: Rentolog Technology Ltd is sub divide into
2. Agricultural Production